Payments and provisioning of services for New Zealand domiciled suppliers:
- Agency Security and Business Approvers must approve all subscription requests; only subscription requests that have their whole of life amounts above the finance approval threshold need Financial Approvers to approve.
- Marketplace advises the Supplier about request and upcoming payment.
- The Supplier acknowledges receipt of request and upcoming payment.
- The Agency pays the Supplier by Direct Debit – This is the price plus GST if the Supplier is GST registered.
- The Supplier is paid by Direct Credit.
- The Marketplace notifies the Supplier that payment has been made.
- The Supplier notifies the Marketplace that the Service is provisioned.
- The Agency pays the Marketplace administrative charges by Direct Debit.
- The Marketplace issues the Agency a tax invoice.
Agency administrators can view their Agency’s spend by Supplier, Periodic Payments and Pending Payments by subscription requests in the Marketplace.